9/24/2012

Fairy Tale


I believe every girl deserves a fairy tale...


  




so......write your own story















Today is the first day of your new life



















































"One of the best things about folklore and fairy tales,
is that the best fantasy
is what you find right around the corner, in this world"






“If I’m honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all.” Audrey Hepburn

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist.
 Children already know that dragons exist.
 Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.”
  G.K. Chesterton

“If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales.
 If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.”
Albert Einstein



c.1900, a favorite tiara of Marina, Duchess of Kent


1 comment: